Saturday, October 18, 2008

A weekend in Los Angeles

I recently took a trip to Los Angeles to spend the weekend with family. It was a great weekend. I got to see my aunt, uncle and cousins. I went to the USC vs. ASU game which was the first time I have ever been to a football game. And I got to spend a little time exploring Los Angeles.

Los Angeles seems like a pretty cool city from what I got to see. I look forward to going back hopefully in the near furture to see what else it has to offer.

Here are a few photos from the trip.

We stopped in Watsonville on the way down and I did a little night photography. I wanted to try some star trails but the moon was super bright that night.


Here is a photo taken with my iphone at the USC vs. ASU game.



Our hotel had a roof top pool, so from the top of the Checkers Hilton hotel I took this shot.



Stay tuned for photos from my upcoming trip to the Dia De Los Muertos. But until then I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!

No comments: